* Kristen Stewart Balkan *
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* Kristen Stewart Balkan *

Za Sve Fanove Ove Fantasticne Mlade Glumice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Qutes/Citati

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.But.Home.Is.Nowhere.
Dobrodosao/la!
Dobrodosao/la!
.But.Home.Is.Nowhere.

Qutes/Citati Empty
PostSubject: Qutes/Citati   Qutes/Citati EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:46 pm

* Kristen: (about "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson and his female fans) They covet Rob. I think half of them are so jealous that they hate me. Girls are scary. Big groups of girls scare the crap out of me.
* Kristen (on her favourite designer): Oh, I don't know­. Anything that's beat up. I kind of like to look like a hobo.
* Kristen: [Twilight] deals with the universe, and what life is about. You can make that cliché and bullshit and make it with everything being on the surface, [or] in this case make it a pretty triumphant love story.
* Kristen: I don't want to make movies for kids, and I don't want to make movies for adults either.
* Kristen: (on her "Twilight" character, Bella) People like her, oddly enough, and she has no idea why. Then she falls in love with a vampire. What I like about it is that the characters are really unique.
* Kristen (about working on the 2002 movie, "Panic Room", with Jodie Foster): When I got Panic Room I'm like, 'Oh my God that's huge! It's bigger than huge.' I was kind of freaked out at first.
* Kristen (on wearing pajamas for so long while filming the movie "Panic Room"): Wearing pajamas for four months was weird, but very comfortable.
* Kristen (on how she started acting): I had to act in a school play when I was about ten years old. I really didn't want to do it. But everyone had to do it so I didn't have a choice. A talent agent came and watched it and later gave me some work. It's funny because I'd always known that I wanted a movie career. I just didn't think that I would be in the movies.
* Kristen (on her love for acting): I love it because I love to tell stories. I like being in movies that have a great story. I'm not so interested in being a Hollywood star. It's a job, you know. When you wake up at six in the morning every day for a week, it feels like hard work.
* Kristen (on pursing acting as a career): I'd like to. But that's definitely not all I want to do. It's not the most intellectually stimulating thing that you can possibly do. I want to go to college. I'm going to take four years off. I don't want to miss that. I want to be a writer. I think that'd be awesome.
* Kristen (on acting role model): I would say Jodie Foster because she's not just an actress. She's a director, she's a producer, she's a writer. She's conquered the business. You don't see her much in the press. She's very, very well respected, very professional. She's awesome.
* Kristen (on why spy movies featuring kids are so popular): I think that it empowers kids, and kids like that because in real life when they're at school teachers are kind of overbearing. Sometimes older people can kind of be patronizing. But when movies empower kids, I think they like it a lot.
* Kristen (on the film, "Catch That Kid"): I think it shows that if you have a best friend, you help them no matter what happens. I think kids can relate to that.
Back to top Go down
Ina Pattinson
K.S.B : Admin
K.S.B : Admin
Ina Pattinson

Qutes/Citati Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qutes/Citati   Qutes/Citati EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:51 am

Zanimljivo...Hvala
Back to top Go down
http://kristen4ever.heavenforum.com
.But.Home.Is.Nowhere.
Dobrodosao/la!
Dobrodosao/la!
.But.Home.Is.Nowhere.

Qutes/Citati Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qutes/Citati   Qutes/Citati EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:54 am

nish stavite i vi neke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Qutes/Citati Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qutes/Citati   Qutes/Citati Empty

Back to top Go down

Qutes/Citati
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
* Kristen Stewart Balkan * :: Kristen Stewart :: Sve o Kristen/Everything About Kristen-
Jump to: