* Kristen Stewart Balkan *
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* Kristen Stewart Balkan *

Za Sve Fanove Ove Fantasticne Mlade Glumice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight Saga : Bella Swan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*Lion_an'_Lamb*
Dobrodosao/la!
Dobrodosao/la!
*Lion_an'_Lamb*

Twilight Saga : Bella Swan Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Saga : Bella Swan   Twilight Saga : Bella Swan EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 3:52 pm

Isabella Marie "Bella" Swan (later Bella Cullen) is a fictional character and the protagonist of the Twilight series, written by Stephenie Meyer. The Twilight series, consisting of the novels Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn, is primarily narrated from Bella's point-of-view.

In Twilight, Bella moves to her father's home in Forks, Washington, meets the mysterious Cullen family, and falls in love with Edward Cullen. However, she soon discovers that the family is a coven of vampires. Bella expresses a desire to become a vampire herself, against Edward's wishes. In the second novel, New Moon, Edward and the other Cullens leave Forks in an effort to keep Bella safe from the vampire world. Jacob Black, a member of the Quileute tribe who is also a shape shifter taking a wolf form, comforts the distraght and severely depressed Bella. She comes to care deeply for Jacob, though less than she loves Edward. In Eclipse, Bella becomes engaged to Edward, and they marry in Breaking Dawn. Edward then transforms Bella into a vampire after she nearly dies giving birth to their daughter, Renesmee

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Izabela Mari Svan (kasnije Bela Kalen)
je fikcionalan lik i protagonista Twilight serija-napisane od Stefani Majer
U Sumraku,Bela se seli kod oca i dolazi u Forks-Vasington : gde upoznaje misteriznu Porodicu "Kalen" i zaljubi se u Edvarda Kalena...Kako God,uskoro saznaje da je porodica ustvari koven vampira.Bella se izjasnjava da i sama postane Vampir ,Nasuprot Edvardovoj zelji.u Sledecoj Noveli
Mladi Mesec : Edvadrd i Kalenovi napustaju Forks u nadi da ce bela biti bezbedna sa strane vampirskog sveta.Dzjekob Blak-clan Kvajlajta je u isto mitsko bice : vukodlak je uspeo da oduzme misli deresivne Bele.Pocela je jako da brine o Dzejkobu i mislila manje o njenoj ljubavi : edwardi.
u Pomrcini se veri sa Edwardom i U Praskozorju se udaje za njega.Edward Transformise Bellu u vanpira gde je ona umirala na porodjaju doibijajuci cerku :Renesme
Back to top Go down
Nejt <3
Dobrodosao/la!
Dobrodosao/la!
Nejt <3

Twilight Saga : Bella Swan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Saga : Bella Swan   Twilight Saga : Bella Swan EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:30 pm

obozavam je....pa sa ogled na tome da sam je zavolela kao Bella , ovo mi je njena najbolja uloga Smile
Back to top Go down

Twilight Saga : Bella Swan
Page 1 of 1